Youdo2

This is strictly a blog about music, where I will review sounds and artists who I feel are dynamic and who are actually making heads turn whether it may be mainstream or my personal favorite underground yet well respected, I will do my best to showcase these artists. So, stick around and see what happens here on I like music Youdo2.

Sunday, August 2, 2015

The perfect BREAK~UP SONG!!

Jarryd James - Do You Remember 

 Don't talk, just listen....


Posted by Unknown at 8:39 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: 2015, another level, Break up, cool, Dope, Entertainment, feel good, Jarryd James, song smooth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (29)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ▼  August (5)
      • T's Top 5: Five reasons why I HATE the VMA's!
      • WHO ARE THE STRUTS?
      • T's Top 5 : Disclosure, Gabby TWERKS,Perrie Edward...
      • 50 FILES FOR BANKRUPTCY?
      • The perfect BREAK~UP SONG!!
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  February (1)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.