Though there were huge SMH moments at the BET awards this year, there were a few things I did Love/ Like. I loved that tribute for Smokey Robinson . But the tribute for Janet Jackson took the cake! Jason Derulo, Ciara, and Tinashe all reminded us of how talented they really are when they danced to Janet's Rhythm Nation. It was just simply amazing to see how they all came together and recreated something into magic, It was by far the best moment of the show. I know that everyone was talking about that hard fall that Diddy took! That was Hilarious! Diddy fell and got right back up and I even noticed the audience in the front, two girls were trying to help him up. LOL He pulled a Beyonce move and got right back up and continued performing. I'm wondering how the other two rappers behind him kept it together, I can't believe they all kept a straight face.That was HONESTLY the highlight of the night for me.
Don't just read this, please comment what your favorite moment was from the show!


No comments:
Post a Comment